Relationship Advice for All Areas of Your Life 相关意见,为各个领域的你的人生

  Free Ebook: 24 Tips for Having a Great Relationship 免费电子书 24 提示有很大关系
You will automatically receive Laurie’s Letter, and learn: 您将自动接收劳丽的信中,也学会了:

What's New, What's Hot, and What's Important 有什么新的,有什么热点,什么是最重要的
About Relationships 约关系  

Yes, Let me have  不错, 让我有
" 24 Tips for Having a Great Relationship " " 24提示有很大关系"
now, and subscribe me to Laurie's Notes 现在,并订阅我劳丽的笔记

Name 名称
Email 电子邮件
What is your biggest question about relationships? 什么是你最大的问题,关系?

We will NEVER share your address and you can unsubscribe at any time. 我们将永远分享你的地址,你可以取消订阅在任何时候。


Recommended Relationship Products 推荐相关产品

NEW CD/CD-ROM - FREE * 新的光盘/光盘-免费*
            ($37 Value)37元价值)

How can you make sense of the crazy things that happen in relationships? 你如何能作出意义上的疯狂的事情发生在人际关系?

 Hear Laurie & Jon Weiss tell you how to handle the natural changes that affect every important relationship. 听到劳丽& jon魏斯告诉你如何处理自然变化影响到每一个重要的关系。

  CLICK HERE for more information 点击这里了解更多的信息

  * US$4.95 Shipping & Handling * 4.95美元航运及处理

Dare To Say It! 敢说它!
How to Have Important Conversations 如何有重要谈话
that Build Working Relationships. 即建立工作关系。

  CLICK HERE for more information 点击这里了解更多的信息

  Instantly learn the tragic misinformation that forces you to struggle unnecessarily in your most important relationship. 即时学习的悲剧性错误消息说,逼着你不必要的斗争,在您最重要的关系。

  Learn  the simple secrets that dramatically improve your relationship.  学习简单的秘密,显着改善你的关系。

Learn how to have a fabulous relationship with your life partner  in less than an hour a week  学习如何有一个壮观的关系,你的生活伙伴,在不到一小时,每周

CLICK HERE for more information 点击这里了解更多的信息




Is One of These Myths  是其中的神话
Killing Your Relationship? 杀死你的关系吗?

 Laurie Weiss, Ph.D. 劳里维斯,博士

1. 1 。 You should give up yourself to be in a relationship, or you have to give up the relationship in order to be yourself. 你应该放弃自己处于一种关系,或者你必须放弃的关系,以表现自然。
 
These twin myths are like opposite sides of the same coin. 这两个神话都喜欢对面的两面。 They leave out the possibility of being yourself in a relationship. 他们离开了可能会被自己的关系。 The truth is that the only way to have a great relationship is when you give up trying to please your partner at all costs. 事实的真相是,只有这样,才能有很大的关系,是当你放弃试图取悦你的伴侣不惜一切代价。 Then you have a lot more room to be yourself. 那么,你有很大的空间表现自然。

2. 2 。 If a relationship is right, you shouldn’t have to work at it. 如果一个关系是正确的,你不应该有工作。
 
Actually, all relationships take work to grow and flourish. 其实,所有的关系,采取工作,成长和蓬勃发展。 That’s because relationships are like living things. 这是因为人际关系是喜欢住的东西。 If they are not cared for they tend to whither and die. 如果他们不关心,他们往往向何处去及模具。

3. 3 。 My soul mate is out there waiting for me, and unless I find him/her, I am doomed to never have the kind of relationship I want. 我的灵魂伴侣是有等待我的,除非我觉得他/她,我注定永远不会有这样一种关系,我想。
 
The truth is that there are many different people with whom you can build a wonderful, loving relationship. 事实的真相是,有许多不同的人,与谁,你可以建立一个美好的,爱的关系。 Your soul mate isn’t someone out there waiting for you; it’s someone you find when you devote time to becoming friends and getting to know each other first. 你的心灵伴侣,是不是有人在那里等着你;它的,有人找你,当你花时间成为朋友,并渐渐了解了对方。
 
4. 4 。 Falling out of love means that the relationship is in trouble. 落入出于爱心手段表示,日中关系是有麻烦了。
 
Many people think that being in love is all it takes to have a great relationship, but that is sometimes the worst predictor of success. 不少人认为,在爱是一切需有一个很大的关系,但有时是最坏的预测成功。 That’s because being in love is temporary insanity, designed by selfish genes in order to make babies. 这是因为正在恋爱的,是暂时的精神错乱,设计自私的基因,以使婴儿。

5. 5 。 If you really loved me, I wouldn't have to tell you what I want. 如果你真的爱我,我也不会告诉你,我想。

You may think that you shouldn’t have to ask for what you want. 你可能会认为你不该要求你想要做的。 The problem is that mind- reading is an inexact science. 问题在于心态,阅读是一种不精确的科学。 If you ask for something, you dramatically increase your chances of getting it. 如果你要求的东西,你急剧增加你的机会得到它。

6. 6 。 You should always act on your feelings. 你应该总是对你的感情。

Many things influence your feelings in a relationship. 很多事情影响你的感受,在一个关系。 Some of them have much more connection to things that happened in past than with how your partner is acting. 他们中的一些人还不止这些方面的事情发生在过去比怎么你的伴侣是代理。 You’ll make better choices if you think about the reason for your feelings and other relevant information before deciding how to act. 你会作出更好的选择,如果你认为对的理由你的感受,和其他相关资料,然后再决定如何采取行动。

7. 7 。 My partner and I feel the same way about everything. 我的伙伴和我深有同感,单程约一切。
 
This is only true when you are blinded by falling in love and neither of you is paying attention to your deep feeling. 这是唯一真正当你利欲熏心堕入爱河,并没有你的是,注意你的深情。 Later you may think that anybody else in your situation would feel the same way you do. 后来,你可能觉得别人在你的情况会有同样的感觉,你做的。 Actually, that is not the case. 其实,事实并非如此。 How people feel depends on lots of things: their personality type, their life experience, what other kinds of stress they are experiencing, etc. 人们如何感受,取决于很多事:自己的个性类型,他们的生活经验,究竟有什么其他种压力,他们正经历着等。

8. 8 。 You should avoid hurting your partner’s feelings at all costs to preserve your relationship. 你应该避免伤害你的伴侣的感情,不惜一切代价维护你的关系。

Many people think that avoiding hurting someone’s feelings is more important than telling the truth about an irritating problem, but that actually perpetuates the problem, and often leads to the destruction of a relationship. 不少人认为,避免伤害别人的感情,更重要的,比说真话,约一个恼人的问题,但实际上是长期存在的问题,而且往往会导致毁灭的关系。 You get much better results by focusing on how to solve the problem without blaming anyone for causing it. 你得到更好的结果,着眼于如何解决问题,不责怪任何人造成的。
 
9. 9 。 Your partner is responsible for how you feel. 你的合伙人是负责你的感受。
 
You may think that other people can make you feel bad, but the truth is that when you realize they can’t do this without your cooperation, you won’t get hooked by their criticism or lack of respect. 你可能会认为其他人可以令你觉得不好,但事实的真相是,当你意识到,他们做不到这一点,没有你们的合作,你会不会上钩,他们的批评或不尊重。 People often feel angry because a life partner is treating them badly, but usually it’s because they have let accumulated small resentments build walls between them when all they really want is to be close to each other 人们往往感到愤怒,因为生活伴侣是善待他们不好,但通常它的,因为他们已经积累了,让小怨恨建造围墙之间时,他们都他们真正要的是可以更接近对方
 
10. 10 。 You and your partner should never argue. 你和你的伴侣绝不应据理力争。
 
People sometimes think that never arguing with each other will maker relationships strong. 人们有时认为争论从未与对方将会制造商的关系强劲。 What usually happens is that because we're human we have different needs and wants. 什么通常的情况是,因为我们也是人,我们有不同的需要和渴望。 If we pretend those don't exist and don't ask that they be taken into consideration, we feel disappointed and angry and hide our feelings. 如果我们假装那些不存在的,不只是要求他们予以考虑,我们感到失望和愤怒,并隐藏自己的情感。 The pressure of those hidden feelings leads to the conclusion that the relationship is not right for us, and we leave. 的压力,这些隐藏的感情,导致的结论表示,日中关系是不正确的我们,我们离开。 The truth is that when people learn to argue in healthy ways they tend to stay together. 事实的真相是,当人们学会辩健康的方式,他们倾向于逗留在一起。


More Articles by Laurie Weiss, Ph.D.  以上文章由劳里维斯,博士
HERE 这里


More Relationship Resources: 更多相关资源:

Friends 朋友
124 Tips for Having a Great Relationship: E-Book 124提示有很大关系:电子图书
Subscribe to Your Relationship Tips Newsletter and get a FREE Special Report 订阅你的关系小费通讯即可获得免费的特别报告
Answer a Survey Question about integrity in the workplace 在回答调查问题,诚信在工作场所
The Integrity Course   诚信课程
Empowerment Systems 增强系统

Blogs: 博客:
Relationship Advice 相关咨询
Personal Development 个人发展
Business Relationships and Communication 商业关系和沟通


Empowerment Systems 增强系统
506 West Davies Way 506西戴维斯方式
Littleton CO 80120利特尔顿合作80120
sites 地盘
Affiliates 子公司